Thursday, May 24, 2007

So I Can Get On With My Life

I've been putting off posting about the rest of our trip.
I'm not really sure why.
So, I'm going to knock it out with this post.
I'm missin' Key Biscayne!!

View from our room...

Gilligan's Island Party...Can you guess who we are?????

Love this centerpiece...

I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth...but, a shell candle holder????

Ahhhh...dessert!

HH, lookin' good all dressed up...me, lookin' bloated...ugh!

PARTY!!!!!

I miss my kiddos THIS much...

This little guy left a little gift for me in front of my pool chair, while I was on the phone. Luckily, I didn't step in it:0

I love my summer sandals...so cute & comfy!!

HH carries my shoes as he scours the beach for shells (for the kiddos)...

Cool award, but no, it is NOT going on my living room mantel!

A message to my hubby...

TTFN

15 comments:

Two Sisters said...

Ah... beautiful pictures! What award did your hubby win?

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Yeah.
Still jealous.

Big time.

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

Nice pictures. Love the flowers and dessert. And your dress! You look fab!

SOULMANGE: said...

those are GREAT pix !!!!
i can't read the award though. what did hubby do for that? and where will you be putting it? just curious.
latah

theotherbear said...

Great pictures.
I also want to know where the award is going and what it is for...

Queen Heather said...

Oh, I'm very jealous. What fabulous pics!

An Iowa Mom said...

Glad you had a nice vacation.

Couldn't read hubby's award? What did he win?

:)

EE said...

HH was #1 in his region in sales...he sells pharmaceuticals.

SOULMANGE: said...

pharmaceuticals.... funny. on my profile sometimes, i will put that i am a "pharmaceutical analyst" ! (because i have to take so many meds!) i sorta stopped putting that because i wasn't sure if i was spelling it right...now i know how to spell it...maybe i'll take my "career" back now! LOL

anyhow...that's cool..sales is a tough job. kudos HH.

(my hubby was in sales for a while/he sold aircraft training courses for like a year)

anyhow... take it ez

Kellie said...

Love the pictures :)

Sher said...

I think it's very possible we were separated at birth.... except for two very important things.

#1: I am older than you.

#2: You stay married to the same person for more than fifteen minutes.

Love your blog.

Amy P said...

Love your shoes.
You always take great pictues, photgraph well and know how to have a good time.

Miss you.

Oh, The Joys said...

Aw! I love the last photo the most.

Big Mama said...

Okay, just came over here and saw your hubby's award. I would recognize it anywhere. He works for the same company I worked for up until a month ago.

Small world. Of course, considering how many employees they have, I guess it's not really all that small. :-)