Friday, May 11, 2007

Shrinkage/ Dolphin Adventure

Just got home a few hours ago...
I've misplaced the cord needed to download the 437 picts that we took in beautiful Key Biscayne:(
HH has promised to make a trip to Best Buy for me tomorrow!

On Thursday, we swam with the dolphins. Very cool experience...
and I mean that in the literal sense. The water was absolutely freezing! So cold, that HH admitted to shrinkage...

Teehee...HH's not going to be too happy about me divulging this info, but EVERYONE already knows about shrinkage...right????

Anyway, here are some picts from our dolphin adventure. We purchased these from the Miami Seaquarium. Yeah, I'm always a sucker for these overpriced photos:0




Mark my words...I will never be photographed in a wet suit EVER EVER EVER again!!!!!
The diet starts again, Manana!!!

Well, better go put the kiddos to bed.
Can't wait to get caught up on my blog reading...I've missed you guys!!

12 comments:

John DeMarco said...

EE you don't look to sure about the whole dolphin thing. I see some apprehension.

Also, they say the wet suit adds ten pounds to the picture so don't worry about it.

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

HH IS GOING TO KILL U!

SOULMANGE: said...

Shrinkage! too funny ! perhaps, shrinkage is the only reason men will dare wear a wet suit...or even perhaps a speedo (GAG)...
anyhow, yeh...that seinfeild episode was one of my faves. i don't laugh out loud watching tv very often, but i did when i saw that one.
anyhow, welcome home girl. you've been missed too.
i can't wait to see more pics. i would absolutely love to swim with dolphins. i did however encounter a very large sea turtle once while snorkeling overseas... i was looking at the ocean floor...for shells, and such... when i looked up..this turtle ... literally the size of my torso...if not larger... was right in my face. it scared the livin b-geesus outta me. but once i focused enough to see what it was, it was really cool.
glad you had a good time!

CrazyDeb said...

Welcome home!!! You were missed!! Anxious to hear about your trip and see more pics. You all look like you're having a good time - know you did. After your comments, though, HH may not want to take another trip like this! :o)

Welcome home!!

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Welcome back.

Glad to see you found your life porpoise.

Blessings.

Eve said...

FUN!!!

Can't wait to hear more!!!!

That Chick Over There said...

You look awesome!

Sounds like a blast!

theotherbear said...

WOW! I am so jealous you got to swim with dolphins. I so want to do that some time!

Gayle said...

Looks like so much fun!

Gayle

Amy P said...

Too funny.
You know, you could always get a job in Brason riding dolphins if the going gets rought.

moosh in indy. said...

Do you get to make babies with the hunky man with the dolphin? Or is that the dolphin man and I need to book a trip to see the dolphin man?
Let me know.

EE said...

Moosh- Sadly, the dolphin man can no longer make babies thanks to the big "V":(