Friday, May 25, 2007

Say No To Caffeine!

Since we have no sports tonight, and S1 is away at a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon sleepover, I offered up my home to Puddin' and Mulva's girls.
I was in the kitchen with S.(age 7), a total spitfire.
Me: Hey S., what do you want to drink with your dinner- Dr. Pepper, Sprite, or water?
S: I want water, cause I'm off of caffeine!
Me: (Trying to keep a straight face) Why, exactly, are you "off of" caffeine?
S: Cause it turns your teeth yellow and it makes you fat!

Teehee!!!!

14 comments:

Queen Heather said...

So THAT's why I have 10 lbs hanging around and have been browsing the whitening strips aisle at Target.

hehe!

Lizarita said...

And all this time I thought it was smoking and cheeseburgers that did that to me.
HA! Too cute.

John DeMarco said...

That picture says it all.

queenbusick said...

she's right...I'm kicking it soon...as soon as my stress goes down - white sugar was the addiction now it's time to kill the caffinne!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

How cute is she?!

CrazyDeb said...

So if they take the caffiene out of chocolate it would no longer be fattening?

BOSSY said...

Just love the happy Sheryl Crow tune. Feels like summer.

ConservaChick said...

Ha! Don't you just love kid's bits of wisdom. My son told me the other day that he wanted "water wit his cake" because he was "healthy". Cake/healthy, don't think so. ~Karlie
BTW, great pics below. You are ADORABLE!

SOULMANGE: said...

ya just gotta love kids. they come up with the greatest stuff...without even trying! i wish i could be as amusing!

alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Smart Kid.

Kellie said...

How adorable :)

Shauna said...

Great photo! Hilarious!

moodswingingmommy said...

Hee hee! I love kid-logic!