Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Do Not Enter

I'm starting to freak out!
HH & I leave for vacation in 2 days.
We'll be leaving my parents & Aunt Debbie with the following weekend sports schedule:0
Saturday-
Reilly Softball games: 8:45, 12:00, 1:30, 7:30
Sydney Soccer: 12:00
Sydney Softball: 3:45
Griffin Baseball: 1:45
Sunday-
Sydney & Reilly: 2 Soccer games in JC
It wears me out just typing it!

I've been trying to get the house in order this week. I pick up a room...4 hours later, it's trashed:0
Today, I got smart!
I did some cleaning...

and then posted these...


The kids have been home 4 hours...so far so good!!!!

6 comments:

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

Awwww.....Mooooooommmmmmm!

SOULMANGE: said...

i love your house! very nice.
but four hours for three kids to trash it consider yourself lucky. hubby and daughter trash it before i get from one room to the next! arghhhhhh
i hope you have a great vacation !!!
and, hey... remember the margarita!
(i know, it's getting old, but it sounds good :))

Household Executive said...

Busy schedule!!! They will be able to handle it though!

I love the sign posting. What a great idea. I am not sure this will work for my kiddos because they are younger, but I think it is worth a try!

An Iowa Mom said...

That is funny. I need to post some PERMANENT signs like that!

Also, your sports schedule looks almost exactly like mine. It's CRAZY ... but so much fun!

:)
Have a great vacation ... can't wait to hear about it when you return.

Eve said...

he he he... too funny!

Amy P said...

Great idea, how many days can a Mom leave those signs up?