Friday, April 13, 2007

Meet Some Cool People in My Neighborhood

Ok, I know I'm a dork...

It seems that some staff & friends from my church have succumbed to the myspaceblog craze. You really need to check out these cool people from my neighborhood:





Pasta Pete: He's our pastor, but just a regular guy with an obsession for anything HD.
Check out his blog...thought-provoking & real dialogue happens here.

Crazy Deb: I love this gal! She's been a friend for the past 7 years, and a faithful reader/commenter on my blog from the beginning. She is the sweetest, kindest person you'll ever meet! She's beautiful- inside and out- and has a great sense of humor, too!

Bec: I play mom's soccer with this cool girl. She does tons of traveling and always seems to be in the company of celebs...tons of pictures to confirm this! Love this girl, too, though I don't know her very well! She is one of those people, that I seem to get tongue-tied around...maybe it's all of her celeb connections:0
Anyway, she's darling!!
If you have some free time, you should check these people out! Better yet, if you have a Myspace page, add them to your friend's list!!
TTFN

5 comments:

Alpha Dude 1.5 said...

You have a cool neighborhood.

CrazyDeb said...

Awww - thanks! That is so sweet. I feel truly blessed to have you in my life as a dear friend. Piet's a super guy and Bec is a great lady. We are very lucky aren't we! Thank you for your sweet words (man, I feel the need to now say something funny but.....) :o)

JR's Thumbprints said...

I've never been a fan of MySpace, although I'm starting to change my mind after seeing a few literary journal with accounts. Still, I'd rather stick to blogging. It's nice to know you've got a favorable fan base in blogland.

SOULMANGE: said...

a favorable fan base? now i'm jealous. I want a fan base. doesn't even have to be a favorable one !
ha.
take it ez
and write something new on this thing would ya? :))

Anonymous said...

SOULMANGE'S SISTER (HALF OLD GIRL)IS ALSO ON MYSPACE!

FRIEND ME YA'LL , AND REMEMBER , WHEREVER YOU MAY BE IN THE WORLD...I CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH A PRIMO REALTOR!