Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Break Up


Since Reilly's been sick, HH has been sleeping in the basement with Griffin. I've had these weird dreams the past few nights, but last night's was the worst!
HH and I were in high school (no, we didn't date in h.s.). We had been dating for about 7 years and were very happy. One day, I decided that I wanted to date other people, so I broke up with him. The next day, I realized my horrible mistake and asked him to take me back. He wouldn't, and I had to watch him date all of these other girls. Meanwhile, I pined away after HH, even resorting to begging to have him take me back...soooo sad!!!
It was SOOOOO real!! I woke up in the worst mood. I recapped the dream to HH and showered him with kisses. I promised him that I would never "break up" with him, and made him promise that he would never "break up" with me...LOL!!! How high school, don't you think?????

2 comments:

CrazyDeb said...

I'm thinking it's time for HH to move back upstairs. :o)

CrazyDeb

Anonymous said...

definitely think that the way some of your high school boyfriends treated you is the reason for these dreams....don't forget that your HH hasn't EVER treated you like this. Your High school BF was a jerk to you....he needs to take lessons from your HH....sister m