Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another Birthday/ Massages

We celebrated Aunt Debbie's birthday on Wednesday night. We were so glad that Nannie was in town and could celebrate with us. The kids and I put on party hats and brought a cookie cake over to Debbie's and yelled "Surprise!" when she opened the door.
We went in with my parents, and bought Debbie the Homedics Shiatsu Massage Cushion, since she's always trying to get people to rub her back and neck. Now, I don't have to feel guilty about not giving her a massage when she's hinting that her neck feels tight!!!




Warning: Photo rated PG-13 (LOL)

Nannie got sooo tickled when she tried out the massager. We heard lots of oohs and giggles when my 80-year-old grandmother took her turn in the chair. Aunt Debbie joked that she must be a screamer!!!LOL

2 comments:

CrazyDeb said...

I've only met Aunt Debbie a couple of times but love her! She cracks me up!!! Did Nannie hear her say that about being a screamer? Did she know what she meant? Something that really bothers me is that your grandmother is just a year older than my mother!!! Oh wait, I'm old enought to be your mother - never mind. :o)
CrazyDeb

EE said...

Nannie can't hear a thing...you've got to scream at her:)
She would have known what Debbie meant had she heard it, but would have pretended like she hadn't heard it...she's sooooo cute!!!!!
you are sooo not old enough to be my mom!!!