Monday, January 01, 2007

Nauseous In the New Year

I've been sick in bed for the past 3 days...think it's the flu:( What a way to spend my 13th wedding anniversary, right?
HH and I had initially planned on having a quiet evening at home...maybe go out to dinner or something, but my body had other ideas. I've been extremely naseaus, with aches and chills. I spent NYE watching the Mount Everest Marathon on the Discovery Channel...poor hubby!
Luckily, the kids didn't have to hang around for this...they got to spend the day/night at Camp Driscoll with their cousins. Meg sent me pictures this morning...they are having a ball...glad someone is!!!!
Griff and Moab eating Pork Butt!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO sorry you are sick! A lot of flu bugs seem to be going around this year. You and HH need to do some kind of celebration when you feel better which I hope is real soon!

Do you know Lori who sings backup and solos at church? Her 13th anniv was yesterday as well. Her hubby sits behind me at work.

DW

EE said...

I don't know Lori...that's cool, though!
Happy New Year, DW!!!