Thursday, January 04, 2007

HELP!

Maybe it's because I've been sick, felt terrible, and have been lying around bored out of my mind all week...
Maybe it's because I have holiday letdown. I had a wonderful Christmas...raked in a ton of stuff, but did not feel like I celebrated the true meaning of Christmas...
I feel very depressed, and I'm not sure why. My kids are incredible; my husband is incredible; my friends are incredible, my church is incredible...I don't want to interact or be around anyone. I don't want to do anything. I don't want to talk to anyone.
What's wrong with me??????
Sorry for such a depressing post...maybe I just need a good laugh!
PS I have NOT stopped taking my Lexipro...teehee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! You had better start doubling up on the lexipro....and you may be suffering from SADD. Something about it being dark, cold & winter. I get it every year....that and a weight gain of 10 lbs. that in itself is depressing.

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way about everything you said. It's nice to know that we aren't alone in this world.

Anonymous said...

Everything in life can be absolutely incredible but when you're down, you're down. It's nothing about the good things, it's just that feeling. Ok, something funny - hmmmmm. I could send you a picture of me! That will make you either laugh or cry!

Love you!
DW

EE said...

Thanks for the support guys...and thanks for not calling me...I don't want to talk to anyone (LOL)!
DW, I want to see a really embarrassing photo...for my emotional welfare, of course!

Anonymous said...

Sure! I send you an embarrassing photo and next thing I know it's posted here for the world to see. Do you really thing this blonde is that crazy???

Know exactly what it's like though to just not want to talk to anyone. Best thing for that? Don't talk to anyone. Do what you need to do to get through this - anything but post a picture of me up here! :o)

DW

EE said...

LOL DW...you make me smile!