Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Very Bad Evening!!!!

I was checking my email this evening and discovered that someone has infiltrated my ebay account and is selling and buying using my account. Luckily, before I could figure out what was going on, Ebay emailed me to tell me that a third party had accessed my account and they were suspending activity until it is straightened out. I have never sold anything on Ebay, and I haven't bought anything in a while.
Since then, I have been changing passwords and usernames on my accounts. I need to check our CC to make sure these morons haven't accessed that information, either. I feel violated!!!
I've gotta go get the kids to bed and catch up on the things that I should have been doing while dealing with this:(
Technology really sucks sometimes (sorry about the language, mom)!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That always happens to you! :(