Sunday, December 03, 2006

Snow Much Fun at Camp Driscoll

Hey! Here are some more snow picts...these are of my sister's fam!
You can totally tell that this is the first decent snow in 10 years...we're all going nuts with our cameras!!!
I'm ready for a little melting snow, though. The snowplows have yet to plow our neighborhood...the main road is a sheet of ice. Hope that we're able to make it safely to school tomorrow...I could definitely go for one more day at home...so could the kiddos. Reilly told me tonight to sleep with my pjs on inside out...maybe I will!!
Sledding
Sledding
Sledding
Molly and Moab
Molly
Eating Snow
This last picture reminds me of my conversation with Griffin on Friday as he was going out the door to play in the snow for the first time.
Me: Hey, Griff...don't eat any yellow snow.
Griffin: Why? (and he's serious)
Me: Yellow snow means that a dog or animal has gone potty there.
Griffin: Really? (and he's serious)
How could he get to the age of 7 without learning this vital piece of information????????? I have failed as a parent!!!!!!!!!!! TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Failed as a parent? I don't think so!!! Think about it - how many times in the past 7 years that G would remember have we had enough snow to think about the yellow snow? However, after seeing the pictures a while back from the campfire at your Sister's house I'm concerned he might decide to see if he could make his own. :o)

DW

Anonymous said...

That is funny DW! And, good comments!

EE said...

LOL!!!!!
I never thought of that... making his own yellow snow:0