Friday, November 10, 2006

Say It Isn't So...Bring Back The Bisque!!!!


The kids went to Grandma's tonight, and I was feeling a little better, so Hot Hubby and I ate dinner at The Macaroni Grill...I was craving my Tomato Bisque. Thought I was over my bisque phase...craved it daily for several months. Of course, it was not on the menu tonight:( I'm saddened to tell you, that they are taking it off for good...evidently, it was not a popular soup (what????)...only coming in above the Lentil Bean (who in the heck orders Lentil Bean anyway...gross).
Can you believe it???? I think that this is a travesty!!!!! I think that we should complain, bombard the franchise with mass emails, or boycott the restaurant until they bring back the bisque. Anyone out there with me?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have never had it - in fact, have only been to MG once since it opened here. If you get desperate let me know and I'll make you some.

DW