Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pizza Hut Song


I subbed in a 1st grade classroom today. I've been in this class 3 times this year, so I know the routine and the kids pretty well. During a transition, to get the wiggles out, I decided to teach them this song with motions:
Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut
Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut
Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut
McDonalds, McDonalds
Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut
McDonalds, McDonalds
Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut

We sung this a few times, changing the lyrics to add Taco Bell and Long John Silvers. They were enjoying it SO much that I told them that I thought that we could make up a verse of our own. I asked them to name some of their favorite fast food joints. I heard Sonic, Subway, Hardees, and then...
HOOTERS:0 Can you image the motions that we could make up to go along with that one???? (EEK!!!!!)TTFN

No comments: