Sunday, November 19, 2006

Have You Been Naughty or Nice????


Are you on Santa's Naughty or Nice list?????
Check here and find out:
www.christmassantaclaus.com/naughty_nice.asp
(sorry, you'll have to copy and paste)
I'm not bragging or anything, but I made the "nice" list with a B+...jealous, aren't you??? To tell you the truth, I was a little bit nervous...have been a teeny bit naughty this year!!!
Anyway, have got to go put the kiddos to bed....the girls played soccer in the 3v3 tournament, and then I took the fam out to Rockbridge State Park to take our annual Christmas picture. The good news... photos were taken, and I didn't have to yell at anyone (even Griff:)!! In the past I have had to plead, bribe, and threaten to get the "perfect" picture...everyone goes away from the experience ticked!! Today, however, was soooo easy!!! Thank you, God!!!!
More info to come on the 3v3 tournament...I'm going to wait until I get the pictures from Coach Pat. He let me borrow his AWESOME camera, so I think I got some cool picts...I went nuts!!!TTFN

No comments: