Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Misc. Updates

It's been a very productive and lucrative week this week...after tomorrow, I will have made $210.00...I feel rich!!!! For a stay-at-home mom, this is BIG BUCKS!!!
I am substituting this week at Sydney's school. I have decided that I actually LIKE middle schoolers:) They're pretty cool, and definitely not as scary and intimidating as I had initially thought. I never imagined myself subbing at this level...thought I preferred elementary-aged kids. Who knew???????
Sydney was mortified when she realized that I would be subbing for a teacher on her team. She was really worried that I would say or do something embarrassing. Wonder where she got that idea????? Anyway, she gave me a list of things that I could and couldn't do. So far, I have not done/said anything too outrageous, but still have one day to go:0
Soccer update: The Striking Beauties won 3-0...I did not grope any mothers tonight, in case you were wondering...lol!
Reilly ran the mile at school today. Sydney and I were there to witness the last lap. She ran it in 6 minutes and 20 seconds! She blew chunks at the finish line:0
I know that I have NEVER run a mile in under 8 minutes. She's fast, but I'm afraid that she'll never run track...absolutely HATES it!
Mom update: Has a week and a half left of radiation treatments...feels tired and has a rash on her chest, but otherwise is doing really well. I'm trying to talk her into letting me take pictures for my blog, but...
I am missing 1,2,3 Fit...Have not been there in 8 days:( Gonna get my butt back into gear starting Thursday!! Have not lost anymore weight, but have not given up...
Have a great evening...TTFN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she ran a 6 minute mile. That is unbelievable! You should get her in more competitions. Maybe if she wins first place or the feeling of competing & winning, she will like it! Is there a team she can get on in columbia?

Meg D

Ken said...

Way to go Reilly. I can't remember how fast I had to run when I was in the Air Guard but I am sure it was closer to a 8 minute mile than 6.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know you are still around. I thought you were dead. Haven't seen you! Wow that is a lot of money! Way to go! Middle schoolers have to think you are the coolest sub ever. Thinking back on the substitutes I had growing up, they were always large and mole covered. Don't remember any fun ones.