Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Little Mammogram Humor


Yesterday, "the girls" were not happy...they were pulled, prodded, twisted, and smashed! Yes, I experienced my first Mammogram. Since I have a family history...Mom and Maternal Grandmother, the Doctor wanted a baseline.
I think women WITH breasts must have an easier time...the technician had a heck of a time trying to get mine to stay on the tray! I really think maybe I should consider getting implants...since I AM going to have to have this done yearly for the rest of my life...I mean, it would make it easier on the doctors...don't you think????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the cartoon and LOVE that you got checked!! I know exactly what you mean about not getting the girls to stay up on that tray. If you decide to go with the implants let me know and we'll ask about a group rate! :o)

Love ya!
DW