Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm Gettin' 1-2-3 Fit

Absolutely love this place...think that I will pay my monthly fees and actually USE the facilities!!! It's been about 3 weeks, and I'm STILL going...still looking forward to working out!!! Not only still working out, but actually enjoying it...lots of fun!!!
Julie has been hounding me for about a year to try it out...she has gone faithfully, and looks fantastic! I had preconceived ideas about the clientele...thought everyone would be over 60...boy was I wrong!
I come out of this place sweating...I am NOT a sweater (teehee). The workout takes around 30 minutes and then I'm out of there! I meet Julie and Janet a few mornings a week, after we drop the kids off at school, and we have a blast! There's also something to be said about the accountability factor and great music!
Just love the owner...Pat cracks me up!!! She has to put up with a lot when we're in there!!!
If you are looking for a good time (ok, not THAT good of time) and a great workout, you've gotta try this place out!!!!
1,2,3 Fit
What a sport...can't believe she let me take her photo on this machine!!!
P9070004
P9070006
fit
Look at the intense expression on this dedicated fitness fanatic (ok...soon to be fitness fanatic). Don't love this machine, but hey, am only on it for 2, 30 second sets!!!
1,2,3 Fit
Gotta love Pat...she's a gem!! She doesn't put up with my crap, either:)
1,2,3 Fit

No comments: