Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This Kiss


It' s the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's, ah, impossible
This kiss, this kiss
Unstoppable
This kiss, this kiss
-This Kiss by Faith Hill

Absolutely love this song...brings back such good memories of the girls when they were little!! I can remember both girls in the back of the Jeep buckled into their car seats, barely able to speak, yet able to belt out most words to this tune!!!
Another favorite song during this time period, was Bye Byeby Jo Dee Messina. What can I tell you...we're country fans at heart!!!
I'd love to hear about a song/s that evoke/s strong memories from your past... TTFN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it's more of a memory for me or my parents but when I was a kid I had a 45, "Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooley" and I played it over and over and over until the groves on the record literally wore out. My dad would say he left for work to that stupid song and came home to that stupid song. My mom's response was something about having to hear it all day. For their anniversary one year not so long ago I tracked down a 45 of "Hang Down Your Head Tom Dooley" and wrapped it up in a beautiful package. Basically they received the gift of laughter because they laughed until they cried. Not very thought provoking but it's a memory! :o)

DW

EE said...

Love it!!!! What a great gift idea!!!
Went through a Dolly Pardon stage where my sister and I acted out the song, "Me and Little Andy"...we were in our 20s (just kidding)!
PS You're on the right site for ideas and such that are not thought provoking!!!!

Anonymous said...

how do you remember Me & little Andy?!!!!!