Sunday, August 27, 2006

Braces R Beautiful...But Bare Is Better!!



I've been a very busy scrapbookin' girl lately! I think I did this one about a month ago, but am just getting around to posting it. Don't worry, I'm not going to blog all my scrapbooking projects...just my favorites!
I haven't had a lot to say during the last few weeks (very unusual), so I've just been bombarding you with pictures...hope you don't mind!
Reilly got her 1st set of braces off in April and is now waiting to lose the rest of her baby teeth before beginning round 2.
If it seems like she wears this shirt a lot, it is because SHE DOES!!! I don't know how many mornings I have sent her back to her room to change into something else! I finally broke down and gave away the short, camel-toe, cheek-showing shorts that she liked to wear with it...it wasn't quite the fight I thought it was going to be...LOL!!!

No comments: