Saturday, July 08, 2006

What's Playing On My IPod...












We updated the IPod at the beginning of the summer...and I'm lovin' the new tunes! I'm such a dork when it comes to music....love all types. In the car, the kids have taken over and we listen to Radio Disney most of the time. In the house, I think my preference is country right now...tomorrow that might change, though:) Here are some of the groups that I'm currently groovin' to...don't tell anyone that I still listen to Captain and Tenille:0
PS...Julie, you'll be happy to know that I'm done with Bread!
PPS...My absolute favorite song right this moment is "My Front Porch Looking In" by Lonestar...if you haven't ever heard it, you need to get your butt to ITUNES and buy it!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I just saw my Bread album (not a cd an album) the other day!!! Didn't think anyone else remembered them.

DW

Anonymous said...

You need to get DIXIE CHICKS off of your ipod. They are soooo un-American!!!!