Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Toothless


Hey! Check out Griffin's teeth!
I finally have a kid who is willing to wiggle and pull loose teeth!! The girls refused to wiggle, and wound up with their permanent teeth halfway in when their baby teeth finally came out...as you can imagine, did not get photos of the cute holes!!! Was hoping that he would lose his front teeth at exactly the same time...of course, the way it is now, he looks like he lost his teeth in a fight, or a hockey game:0
How much is the Tooth Fairy paying these days out there??? At my house, it's around $1 a tooth....I think when I was little I got a quarter or $.50.
Oh, I just remembered why the girls were afraid to lose their teeth...I had jokingly told them that the Tooth Fairy was a little man dressed in a tutu...they thought I was serious and totally did not like the idea of a male in a dress sneaking into their room in the middle of the night...even if he was leaving cash. I am sooo messing up my kids!!!!!! TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the toothfairy at our house always leaves at least $10 for the first tooth & then $1.00 for the rest! Come on Cheap skate!