Friday, July 21, 2006

The Masterpiece



One night about 4 years ago, I went with some friends to Ladies' Night at Creative Kids, and created this masterpiece!!!
What do you do with something like this, that you don't want to display in the house, but you don't want to get rid of, either??? My friends had suggested...set the frog out, to let your husband know that you are "in the mood!" While that suggestion was tempting, my solution was...give it to Reilly- my animal lover.
Well, now this thing seems to pop up all over the house...I never know where I'll find it!!! Tonight, it was sitting in front of my computer screen when I got home...it was a sign...someone thought that it was bloggable material!!LOL
I took it into my foyer and was photograhing it, when HH walked by. He said, "I don't even want to know...!"
I hope everyone enjoys the storms today!!! I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking completed. Will share the results later!!!!! TTFN

1 comment:

SOULMANGE: said...

that thing looks just like ME !! LOL