Saturday, June 24, 2006

Out of the Mouths of Babes

My son, Griffin, is still awake...it's 11:31pm. He asked me what time I was getting up tomorrow. I said that we have church, so I'll probably get up around 7:00. He said (with a straight face), "Get me up at 7:00, too. If I don't wake up, just smack me or somepin." Now, I have never used physical force to get this kid up...in fact, he is the easiest of all my children to wake up in the morning. All I usually have to do is tell him once or twice that it's time to get up, and he jumps out of bed and then stands in the shower for the next twenty minutes. He is so cute...especially late at night!
Reilly, was trying on a tank top that I bought her today. She looked down at her nine-year-old very flat chest and said, "I can't wear this, my cartlidge is showing!" Sydney, said, "It's cleavage, Reilly. You have cartlidge in your ears." I just love the funny things they say! TTFN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! If R sees this she is going to strangle you!!! It was good seeing you this morning - you are always a day brightener!!!

Hugs! Debbie W.