Friday, June 23, 2006

McDonalds Mania



Have you ever wondered how much money you've spent in your lifetime at McDonalds?
I often wonder why we don't own stock in that franchise.
G-man, if given the opportunity, would eat the chicken nuggets Mighty Kids Meal 3 times a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!!!! Reilly would choose Subway (for the chocolate chip cookie, of course)...surely it couldn't be for the salami and turkey on white bread and nothing else. Sydney has always been the easiest. She is my meat and potatoes kid...it's too bad that her mom can't cook. She once ate dinner with my friend Julie's family...I think they ate something like pork chops, a vegetable, and bread. She asked Julie after the meal, "Do you eat like this EVERY night?" I think her fastfood preference is Taco Bell, but she would be just as, if not more, happy with a home-cooked meal. One of these days I pray that cooking will become my passion! TTFN
PS Photos were taken at the mall a few weeks ago. Griffin desperately needs a haircut, but I'm sort of diggin' his surfer-boy look!!!

No comments: