Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Father's Day





We celebrated Father's Day at my parent's house in JC. Both sets of Grandparents made it in for the occasion, as well as Aunt Debbie and Aunt Connie. Mom outdid herself with the dinner...we just loooove pork butt!! LOL!!! (Sorry, mom, pork BOTTOM)
My favorite part of the day was when we were trading stories about my Nannie...she is the kindest, sweetest, yet quirkiest, person that I have ever met. I'd share some stories with you all, but almost all of them are politically incorrect!!!!!
I'm having a difficult time uploading photos...will add more later!! TTFN
Oh, top photo is of my mom, her parents and sister...next photo is of Steve & Relly...middle photo is of Molly, my sis, & Sydney...4th photo is of me and my sis....bottom photo is of my dad, his parents, and Aunt Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey E, read your blog some. Interesting stuff. Pam